Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Process Video: Cuteness

Good afternoon and hi everybody!
   I finally have my second process video up and ready for everyone. I have been super busy packing for a spring break vacation with my kiddos and the extra time in the day has been limited. This layout is based upon one of the sketches for the Ready, Sketch, Go class and I really love a good grid layout for creating a quick and highly appealing visual look. I hope that you will check out my You Tube process video for this layout and like and subscribe if you enjoy what you see and want to see more creative works coming your way!


**Just a note: that white paper with the tiny hearts actually has gold foil hearts. They are just showing up black in the photo. That paper as well as the 3x4 cards are from the February Studio Calico kit. Enjoy and have a great crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment