Friday, May 20, 2016

Craft Challenge and Another Process Video

Happy Thursday Friends! It is time for another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and this week we were challenged to create for Christmas. As I have mentioned before, living in Arizona it seems a bit challenging for me to create a Christmas card when our temperatures are soaring over 100 degrees so I decided to go simple this week. I created this card with an old Stampin' Up Christmas tree image that I added enamel dots and an enamel star to in order to bring a little more shine to the design. That tag on the bottom is from the last Heidi Swapp Christmas collection and lives on a pop dot there at the bottom of the card. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you Christmas project you create since Christmas is so difficult for me this time of year.



In other happy scrappy news, I also have another process video up on my You Tube Channel today for the layout below. This was super fun and quick to make but packs a huge impact in my album and I just love it. This LOAD challenge process is really encouraging me to tell some important stories.... Please come on over to my You Tube channel...like, subscribe, and enjoy! Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the wonky square on your card. Fun card and great SB page!

    ReplyDelete