Thursday, May 5, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Paper Piecing

Happy Thursday!  This week, the new challenge on the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog is paper piecing. This was a really fun challenge using a technique that I haven't used in quite awhile. Paper piecing used to be so popular and it seems with die cutting machines and electronic cutting systems, that it kind of got lost along the way. I, however, really enjoyed taking a look back at this old technique and making it new again. I hope that you will join me and create a new project using paper piecing. Visit the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to see more from the other design team members and to link us up to a project that you create! Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Love this bright card!! Fantastic colors and design to make a perfect boys card :)
    Susan - CRAFT teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect male card. I love your colour choice.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete