Monday, May 23, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge: Get Inky!

Happy Monday!! Over on the Use Your Stuff Challenge board, this week we are being challenged to get inks and use those inks we all have in different ways. There are so many different ink techniques out there ranging from simple to quite complex. Today, I have chosen a simple packaging technique to add some interest and dimension behind my photos for the layout below. The major element on this page was the pineapple stitched cut file so I wanted to choose ink colors that would compliment that design so that the eye would be pulled across the page to my photos. The inks that I used were spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, mowed lawn, and mustard seed. I hope you enjoy this layout and also visit me on You Tube to check out the process video that goes with it.  I can't wait to see what you create this week! Make sure to head over to the Use Your Stuff blog to check out the work from the rest of the design team and to submit a link to your own inky project! Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment