Monday, June 6, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge: Color Combination

Happy Monday!
  For this week on the Use Your Stuff blog, we were challenged to use the color combination seen below. Such a pretty combination!!!


I absolutely love this combination of colors together, however, creating the layout was a little big challenging because the crafting world is seriously lacking in purple products in my opinion. Eventually, I put together a product that I was happy with and I hope you like it too. I did find that the organization system I use for my embellishments and ephemera really helped with this challenge. I organize all of these things in Iris photo boxes. I was able to just grab the containers for these specific color families and sort through to find things that would coordinate. Super quick and easy! If you are interested in hearing more about my storage so seeing pictures of it, please leave a comment below. Make sure to visit the Use Your Stuff blog to check out the amazing work from the other design team members and to leave us a link to check out your work as well! Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment: