Thursday, October 6, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Inspiration Picture

Happy Thursday and welcome to another week of C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. This week, we have been challenged with an inspiration picture to guide our project creations. The picture below is the one that we were challenged to use this week:



As is my typical, I want my card creations to be quick, easy, and impactful! I pulled out a 6x6 paper pad and cut six different squares of patterned papers in colors that went well with the inspiration photo above. I then inked all of the edges with my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.


I pulled out a die cut leaf from the Maggie Holmes Gather ephemera pack and also inked the edge of it with the same distress ink. Lastly, I grabbed a sentiment sticker from Simple Stories and inked the edges. I placed 3D adhesive behind the leaf and sediment in order to make them dimensional and I was done!

Quick, simple, and impactful. My favorite! I hope that you will visit the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to check out the projects from the rest of the design team and to leave us a link to a project that you create based upon the inspiration photo. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment