Saturday, November 5, 2016

Stick It Down--November Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday! Welcome back to another month of sketches at Stick It Down. This month we are playing with a really fun sketch to use when you have LOADS of pictures, especially those pictures that you have taken at a distance. Here is the sketch that we are using this month...


When I started thinking about what to create with this sketch, I remembered a recent trip that we had taken to a new aquarium that was just built in our hometown. I had taken a lot of pictures of sharks, fish, and all kinds of sea life and I thought that this layout would be perfect to showcase those photos.



I decided to expand the center portion of this layout out and increase the size of the title to a really bold font that would show the name of the new aquarium. I then printed all of my photos at home using a template from the Project Life app where I put six 2x2 photos onto one 4x6 photo grid and then printed. Super simple and one of my favorite resizing tools! 



I hope that you enjoyed this layout and that you will stop over on my You Tube channel and check out the process video that goes with it! You can get to that video by clicking here. Please consider subscribing so that you don't miss out on those notifications for new videos! Make sure to stop over at the Stick It Down blog as well and check out what the rest of the team created with this sketch and to share a layout that you create with this sketch as well. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment