Thursday, January 12, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #398: Box or Bag

Happy Thursday!

Welcome back to another week of CRAFT challenges. This week, we are being challenged to create a project with either a box or a bag. I decided to show a recent project that I have been working on to create candy goodie bags for Valentine's Day.



To create this look, I took a glassine bag and filled it with small pieces of individually wrapped candy. I then took a cut file that I had previously used and decreased it in size to make it the right size for the project. I backed each section of the cut file with a different patterned paper. I then took a 4 inch doily and colored it with mists in matching colors. Add a few thicker stickers to the bottom of the bag. Super easy! Last step....layer it all together and clip it with a glittered clothespin.

I hope that you will visit us over at CRAFT and check out the creations from the rest of the design team as well as to share a project that you create for this challenge. Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: